Organizations and institutions across the country are quickly realizing that diversity cannot be the end goal. Instead, we must develop safe, open, and inclusive environments for all to collaborate and co-exist. This series highlights a specific topic of diversity, equity, and inclusion on a deeper level, giving business and community leaders additional resources to be inclusive in their everyday and professional lives. Explore the Morrisville Chamber online DEI toolkit. For sponsorship opportunities, download the Sponsorship & Marketing Opportunities brochure here.
- Professional development and tangible takeaways
- Established, relevant and knowledgeable keynote speakers and panelists
- Opportunity to contribute resources to our online DEI toolkit
- Opportunity to become an advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS EVENT:
- Businesspersons interested in professional and personal development surrounding diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Managers and leaders who manage or aim to manage diverse teams
- Opportunity to use the events as a reward or team building experience for all employees
- Opportunity to use the events as an internal DEI program or supplement to an internal DEI program for your company.
Visit our calendar of events to learn more.