Certificates of Origin
The Chamber offers Certificates of Origin to our member firms free of charge. Non-members are charged $45 per stamp.
We strongly encourage you to call the Chamber before arriving with your documents to ensure a staff member is on site and able to assist you. Proper documentation of product origination is required. If more information is needed regarding requirements, please email us or contact 919.463.7150.
Certificate of Origin service are available WEDNESDAYS from 10am – 2pm. Additional times by appointment only. Contact us to schedule.
We will comply with social distancing orders by asking you to place paperwork and payment method (if applicable) on the front desk counter, then have a seat in the lobby until your documents are ready.
The White Ventures Chamber Building has a large conference room with adjoining patio available for rent. The conference room may be reserved at the rates listed below.
Room rentals come with the following items:
- Easily moveable tables and chairs for a conference, classroom, or small group setup
- Integrated audio visual technology include:
- LCD projector
- 5X6 Built-in screen
- Amplifiers and speakers
- Wireless internet
- Access to complimentary coffee and tea bar
- Access to a small kitchen with fridge
- Access to adjoining patio with tables, chairs, and umbrellas
Item to keep in mind:
- Catering needs must be fulfilled by a Chamber member. Please click here for the current list of our member restaurants/caterers.
- Preston Development/SAS Conference room holds up to 50 people contingent on the layout of the room. Should your room rentals needs require a space that holds more than 50 people, please click here for the current list of area event facilities.
For more information or to reserve space, email us or contact 919.463.7150.
Preston Development/SAS Conference room
Located at the Morrisville Chamber of Commerce
860 sq. ft.
Full Day (8 hours)
- Member Rate $550
- Non-Member Rate $625
Half Day (4 hours)
- Member Rate $300
- Non-Member Rate $375
Evening/Weekend (2 hour minimum)
- Member Rate $100/hour
- Non-Member Rate $150/hour