Sponsorship & Marketing
If you are interested in getting your business name out there, sponsoring an event may be very beneficial. We have a variety of events and price points that can align with your business goals and mission.
Click here for the 2019 Sponsorship and Marketing Opportunities for the Morrisville Chamber and Morrisville Innovation Foundation.
Online Profile: Make sure your online profile is set up with correct information. You can update this information when you login to your account via our website where it says Member Login in the top right corner.
- You can add your logo, employees, contact information, website, social media links, etc. If you need help getting this set up, please contact Jamie Strom at 919.463.7157.
Member to Member Deals: This could be a discount on your product or service that is offered to fellow Morrisville Chamber of Commerce members. You can fill out the application for your deal here.
Networking Opportunities: Although all of our events feature networking before or during the program, events such as Coffee & Connections and New Member Luncheon have a dedicated portion of the program for attendees to give their 30 second elevator pitch. You can use this to promote your business in general or give attendees a snap shot of an event you are hosting.
- Both of these events have a place dedicated for you to place marketing materials. Please feel free to bring flyers, business cards, etc. to put on the table
- Coffee & Connections also has round table networking with a group of 6-10 fellow attendees where you can take a deeper dive into your business or describe your ideal client for potential referrals.
- Please check our event calendar here for dates of these two events.
Business Center: The Chamber has a business center where you can place your business cards, brochures, etc. A lot of our members use this space as a meeting area and is where our coffee is located. Making this room a high traffic area.
Advertising: We have several advertising opportunities for purchase including an ad in our e-news and/or on our website.
- You can find our advertising opportunities here (on pages 21-22).
Social Media: We can promote a member business’s event or news through our various social media channels, staff time permitting. We ask that you send us or tag us in either a post to retweet/share or send us the exact post you would like us to do including content, links, photos, etc.
Mailing Labels: Mailing labels are available for purchase. The list can be sorted by heads of firms, full membership, employee count, etc. Custom sorts are also available for business categories, zip codes, etc.