Service Days provide members an opportunity to volunteer at an area nonprofit for half a day from 9 am – 12 pm. Chamber Days of Service are held twice a year typically in May and October. Expected attendance is 100. For sponsorship opportunities, download the Sponsorship & Marketing Opportunities brochure below.
Highlights of the event:
- Opportunity to give back to our community
- Learn about a new organization
- Get to know fellow Morrisville Chamber members
Who should attend this event:
- Employees of member firms who enjoy volunteering and learning about area nonprofits
- Employees of member firms who are required to complete volunteer hours
- Employees of member firms who are interested in networking with other members in a unique and bonding capacity
Visit our calendar of events to learn more.