Knowledgeable Network of Women
The KNOW Luncheon Series provides professional development and networking opportunities for women in business. Our continuing mission is to deliver relevant content designed to educate, inspire and encourage a workforce regardless of position or industry. The series features four luncheons with either a keynote speaker or panel of local experts. Expected attendance is 150. For sponsorship opportunities, download the Sponsorship & Marketing Opportunities brochure below.
- Professional development and tangible takeaways
- Established, relevant and knowledgeable keynote speakers and panelists
- Networking with other business women in the Triangle
- Opportunity to give back to a nonprofit in the community
Who should attend this event:
- Businesswomen interested in professional development and networking
- Managers and leaders who are women or manage women
- Opportunity to use the events as a reward or team building experience for your female employees
- Opportunity to use the events as an internal women’s program or supplement to an internal women’s program for your company.
Visit our calendar of events to learn more.