Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor), Lima
Travel and Global Connections
Travel with the Morrisville Chamber of Commerce for a once in a lifetime opportunity to explore interesting destinations while we take care of the details. Chamber travel provides a unique educational and cultural experience as well as a first-hand look at the global economy. Additionally, Chamber travel offers a terrific networking opportunity with other participants, both personally and professionally.
The Best of Peru
Oct. 26 - Nov. 3, 2017
From $3,299 per person ($3,399 after April 29, 2017)
Trip Highlights include:
- Round-trip scheduled airfare from Raleigh-Durham International Airport to Peru
- 9 days, 8 nights at first class hotels
- Breakfast daily at the hotel
- Transfers and sightseeing as indicated on the itinerary, with assistance by deluxe motorcoach
- Baggage handling and transfers
- Guided excursions to Machu Picchu, Lima, the Incan wonders of Cusco, Puno and Lake Titicaca and the floating Uros Islands
An optional Puno extension tour is also available for an additional fee. Visit Puno on the shores of Lake Titicaca, Taquile Island and the famous Uros Islands.
Join us for an Information Session on Wednesday, April 5, 6 - 7 pm here at the Chamber. We'll discuss trip details, the itinerary, destination-specific info and you'll the trip and a chance to ask any travel questions you may have.
For additional information including the itinerary and registration form, click here. To utilize our online booking engine, click here and use Group Booking Code B002213.
Questions? Contact Sarah Gaskill - 919.463.7159.