Travel and Global Connections
Travel with the Morrisville Chamber of Commerce for a once in a lifetime opportunity to explore interesting destinations while we take care of the details. Chamber travel provides a unique educational and cultural experience as well as a first-hand look at the global economy. Additionally, Chamber travel offers a terrific networking opportunity with other participants, both personally and professionally.
Copenhagen | Oslo | Stockholm
September 1 - 8, 2018
From $3,149 per person ($3,249 after March 30, 2018)
Trip Highlights include:
- Round-trip scheduled airfare from Raleigh-Durham International Airport to Copenhagen/Stockholm
- 8 days, 6 nights at first class hotels/ship
- Breakfast daily at the hotel
- Transfers and sightseeing as indicated on the itinerary, with assistance by deluxe motorcoach/ship
- Baggage handling and transfers
- Guided excursions to Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm
An optional Helsinki extension tour is also available for an additional fee. Visit Helsinki, Finland, located on an archipelago of 330 islands.
Join us for an Information Session on Wednesday, February 21, 6 - 7 pm here at the Chamber. We'll discuss trip details, the itinerary, destination-specific info and you'll have a chance to ask any travel questions you may have.
For additional information including the itinerary and registration form, click here. To utilize our online booking engine, click here and use Group Booking Code B002294.