Skip to content

Food Vendor Applications


In order to be considered a Food Vendor at the East Meets West Festival you must sell various dishes from your restaurant or food truck which align with the festival’s mission – to celebrate Morrisville’s cultural diversity.

Each restaurant will be required to obtain a Temporary Food Establishment permit and pass an inspection by Wake County on the day of the festival unless your business is regulated by the North Carolina Department of Agriculture.  The Morrisville Innovation Foundation will assist in this process and submit all permits on behalf of the restaurants.

Food Trucks will be required to have the necessary permits to operate a food truck in Morrisville and Wake County. For information on Mobile Food Unit Permits, visit Wake County and Town of Morrisville websites.

No vendor shall have an exclusive on cuisine or food items being sold.

Applications for the 2019 East Meets West Festival are now being accepted. Click the links below to access the writeable application, or download and print the PDF version.




For additional information, email Lauren Umbdenstock or call 919.463.7155.


Scroll To Top