Chamber members are able to purchase printed address labels of fellow member companies to advertise your products and services.
Current mailing label options are as follows:
Heads of Firms
One primary contact from each member company (approximate count: 300 labels) $75.00 per set
One primary contact from each member company with 1-100 employees (approximate count: 250 labels) $50.00 per set
When purchasing mailing labels, please note the following:
- Purchasing member must be in good standing with Morrisville Chamber.
- Mailing list should only be purchased for purpose of promoting member's product or service.
- The Morrisville Chamber does not endorse any product/service in printed piece mailed to members.
- Mailing list cannot be used for fundraising or political purposes
- Before orders can be processed, Chamber staff will need to approve a copy/proof of the information that will be mailed to the members. This can either be submitted by email, mail, fax, etc. Allow two business days for your marketing piece to be reviewed
- Options for your mailing can be provided as:
- Avery 5160 peel-off labels
- list provided to mail house for processing
- Labels and mail house lists are strictly for one-time use are not to be duplicated/copied
- There is a $7.00 shipping and handling fee added for labels to be mailed.
- Payment must be made prior to labels being generated or mailed out.
- The use of mailing labels is for Morrisville Chamber member firms only. The information contained therein will not be sold, distributed or, in any way, provided to a third party, regardless of profit or non-profit status.
- The Chamber reserves the right to limit the use of member mailing labels for any purpose other than the direct promotion of the member’s business and its affiliated products and/or services.
- Allow two business days for a staff member to print the mailing labels
Questions? Contact Jamie Strom at 919.463.7150