Morrisville Chamber President Search
We are looking for a dynamic, goal-oriented and results-driven individual to serve as the next President of the Morrisville Chamber. The president is the executive of the Chamber reporting to a Board of Directors. A search committee is accepting resumes through June 30, 2020.
Founded in 1990, the Morrisville Chamber of Commerce is an active force in bringing new business and development into Morrisville. The Chamber has grown to nearly 300 members representing over 28,000 employees in the Triangle area.
The Morrisville area is growing in population and economic investment, propelled by the vitality and charm of its unique communities and proximity to the Research Triangle Park.
Some of the most important qualifications for the position are:
- Passion for helping businesses and communities succeed
- Leadership experience in a business or organization
- Strong people and communication skills
- Ability to develop and implement short-term and long-term plans
- Budget development and fiscal management
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, download the job description here.
Please forward this information to anyone you know who may be qualified and interested. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org