powered by ChamberMaster
About our Facilitator
Keith Weaver facilitates the Council. Weaver is a certified facilitator and business coach and has been a business owner and CEO for 17 years.. Weaver’s experience includes managing and owning companies in a variety of industries from as small as a couple of employees to more than 2,500 employees. Weaver currently owns a business coaching and consulting business including two franchises of The Alternative Board. Weaver has spent more than 5,000 hours coaching local CEOs, business owners and professionals.
Peer Advisory Board
Intellectual capital for your business
The Peer Advisory Board is program for small- and medium-sized private business owners, CEOs and business professionals seeking a safe forum to discuss business ideas and challenges with peers in a facilitated board meeting setting on a regular basis. The purpose of the group is to provide participants with a tool to help them operate their businesses more effectively and to obtain greater enjoyment from their work life.
Group size: five to seven
Meeting time: three-hour sessions, The next panel is to start in January. The day will be picked based on the availability of the participants. The time is from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. and the location for the Council meeting is the Morrisville Chamber of Commerce office
Length of participation time: one year
- Company must be a member in good standing of the Morrisville Chamber of Commerce to participate. If a participating company drops membership during the program, the participant can no longer participate.
- Participant must be in a decision-making capacity that can directly affect the success of the business working in a privately held company.
- Participants that miss three consecutive meetings or four meetings total during the year will forfeit his or her seat in the program.
- All participants are required to sign a confidentiality agreement for participation.
- Participants must declare all businesses of which they are engaged. No competing businesses can be in the same forum and declaring all business relations protect the non-compete requirement of this program.
- An approval process is required and not applicants will be accepted.